1) A workplace that appears desirable from outside the doors, but the reality of torture sets in once the HONEYMOON phase wears off (approximately 1-2 months).
2) A workplace where people a lot less intelligent and a lot more arrogant make decisions that affect your day-to-day.
3) A thankless job. Regardless of gender, employees are essentially overworked prostitutes. The John, being the client, receives services, and the Pimp, Deloitte, slaps said prostitute and tells prostitute to start working on the next John in the line. Most of the time it's a circle jerk.
4) A workplace where people you start with soon fade away like they never existed, and you sit at your CUBE, disgruntled at how your networking and alliance relationships go down the TOILET.
5) A workplace where the good people leave, and the rotten stay.
6) A workplace that motivates you to find another job after two busy seasons MAXIMUM, unless you are into S&M.
7) A workplace that is good for slackers who b.s. all day, while the people who actually give a damn about the final product, grind away at their desks.
8) A workplace where meritocracy does not exist.
9) A workplace where apathy will always have a home.
Amy: I'm sorry you lost your husband, Martha.
Martha: Thanks, Amy. He's in a better place. I'm sorry too for your husband, Clarke, who is being eviscerated as we speak. He's at Deloitte, right?
Yo, I ain't kidding, son. You be a Deloitte. (fighting words)
I curse you to Deloitte. (a place worse than hell)
Deloitte you! (worse than the F bomb)