In Greek Mythology, Jason was a Thessalian hero who led the Argonauts in the quest for the Golden Fleece.
You can also find the name Jason in the Bible. Jason had a house that was used for refuge by Paul and Silas.
According to some philosophies, the name Jason is assosiated with.....
- Sensitivity and appreciation for the finer and deeper things in life.
- Reading, study, and contemplation of many different subjects.
- Intense curiousity and intrigue by anything out of the ordinary.
- When confronted with monotony, curiousity and the initial intrigue will wane, resulting in many things left unfinished.
- A desire for a quiet and peaceful environment, but this is rarely obtained.
- Extremely high ideals and expectations, leaving oneself disappointed and cynical.