1. (n.) The fourth state of matter comprised/made of "freely moving charged particles" and have no neutral atoms.
2. (n.) Liquid component of blood which contains vitamins, minerals, wastes and immune system receptors.
3. (n.) Sci-fi substance which is either extremely radioactive, toxic, scorching on contact or otherwise. Usually presented as a fuel or energy source.
1. Betelgeuse, one of many stars in our galaxy, is mostly made of plasma due to its intensely high temperature.
2. Hospitals often have plasma tranfusions for patients undernourished or dehydrated.
3. The console series, Halo and Halo 2, presents aliens (Covenants) that use plasma weaponry (exaggerated tho) as their armament. *BZZAK!* Hehe.