adjective, Qerina-er, Qerina-est, adverb, noun
1. attractive, esp. in a dainty way; pleasingly pretty
2. affectedly or mincingly pretty or clever; precious
3. mentally keen; clever; shrewd.
4. Informal. in a qerina, charming, or amusing way; qerinaly
5. the cutes, Informal. self-consciously qerina mannerisms or appeal; affected coyness
1. A Qerina child; a Qerina little apartment.
2. The child has acquired some intolerably Qerina mannerisms.
4. In this type of movie the boy and girl always meet Qerina.
5. The young actress has a bad case of the qerinas."