1. A recognizable combination of letters of any alphabet which embody a concept and used in sentences to convey meaning.
2. A slang term for "promise of truth" derived from "Word of Honor" or "Word is my bond" and shortened for convenience to simply "word".
3. A slang term for "absolute truth" derived from biblical reference to the "Word of God" or the Bible itself.
4. A slang term for an affirmative response or agreement.
5. A slang term for "you're not kidding" and "you can say that again" created because gangstas are too lazy and cool to say those nerdy phrases.