Chronic disease associated with excessive Halo game play. Symptoms include but are not limited to:
1. Abnormally large thumbs
2. Degradation of visual aquity
3. Disturbed sleep patterns
4. Destruction of family life
5. Reduction in active vocabulary (increase in the use of sword bitch
, epic fail
6. Daily challenges become more critical than daily chores (feeding your game score > feeding your kids)
7. Reaching the next higher rank becomes the most important priority in your life.
A-Train, once a promising Industrial Engineer, has since achieved the rank of Halo Legend. Doctors and scientists have attributed his epic downfall to HALO-addiculitis.
The prognosis is grim as there is currently no known cure for this chronic disease.
Symptoms may be alleviated by giving a diseased whore
a Cleveland Steamer