• an informal term for a youth or man; "a nice guy"; "the guy's only doing it for some doll"
• ridicule: subject to laughter or ridicule; "The satirists ridiculed the plans for a new opera house"; "The students poked fun at the inexperienced teacher"; "His former students roasted the professor at his 60th birthday"
• an effigy of Guy Fawkes that is burned on a bonfire on Guy Fawkes Day
• steady or support with a guy wire or cable; "The Italians guyed the Tower of Pisa to prevent it from collapsing"
• a cable, wire, or rope that is used to brace something (especially a tent)
"a nice Guy"; "The Italians guyed the Tower of Pisa to prevent it from collapsing"