• an informal term for a youth or man; "a nice guy"; "the guy's only doing it for some doll"
• ridicule: subject to laughter or ridicule; "The satirists ridiculed the plans for a new opera house"; "The students poked fun at the inexperienced teacher"; "His former students roasted the professor at his 60th birthday"
• an effigy of Guy Fawkes that is burned on a bonfire on Guy Fawkes Day
• steady or support with a guy wire or cable; "The Italians guyed the Tower of Pisa to prevent it from collapsing"
• a cable, wire, or rope that is used to brace something (especially a tent)
"a nice Guy"; "The Italians guyed the Tower of Pisa to prevent it from collapsing"
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug