1. The equivalent of an actor or actresses friends, family, home, boyfriend/girlfriend, life, social life, sustenance, and religion
2. Any space where a live performance is staged, usu. a building esp. with a stage; the equivalent of a church or shrine; where actors/actresses, directors, crew, and techies live
3. The art of live performance usu. of plays; for actors who want to get a role for their skill, not for their plastic surgery and/or eating disorder(s)
4. An all encompassing term for everything related to the art of live performance
1. "Theatre is my passion."
2. "We have a rehearsal on Saturday from 1:00pm to 6:30pm at the theatre."
3. "I don't act in movies, I do live theatre"
4. "Yeah, I'm really into theatre."