Pinky and the Brain, a show that was first aired as a small sketch with the Animaniacs
, are two white lab mice.
Brain, voiced by Maurice LaMarche
, was the genius, coming up with inpossible schemes to take over the world.
Pinky, voiced by Rob Paulsen
, was the comical side kick with his phrase, "NARF
The show itself was aired from 1995-1998, and ran for 65 episodes. PatB won an Emmy for animation in 1996.
Pinky: Gee Brain, What do you want to do tonight?
Brain: Same thing we do every night Pinky: Try to take over the world!
Pinky and the Brain is a classic, anyone would agree.
This word was made popular by many Myspace
bands. Brootal is another way of spelling Brutal
, but the mis-spelling makes you cool
. You can hype your image when using it by:
* TYPING IT IN ALL UPPERCASE
* Spelling it with two zeros: br00tal
* If your name starts with B, brootal should follow.
2.It's another way to say cool
1. Ex 1: THAT WAS SOME BROOTAL PLAYING!
Ex 2: I'm br00tal.
Ex 3: BROUKE BR00TAL.
2. Person 1: Dude, did you see those kids get beaten up today?
Person 2: Yeah, that was some brootal shit.
1. To put someones head on the side walk, raise ones foot, and push down on the head with force with bottom of food. This results in blood and if you're good enough, death.
2. A way of showing how you owned
1. We told him to kneel down and pick something up, and then we curb stomped him. Poor kid.
2. Person 1: We won!
Person 2: We totally curbstomped those bitches in the 6th battle.
1. To beat someone up very badly, to the point of them being on the ground. This can happen with a combination of the following:
* Kicking Balls
* Fist Fight
After the victim is on the ground, various forms of abuse may happen. Beatdown is then concurred, and a broken limb is required before it's real beatdown.
2. Another way of expressing utter defeat of someone. Can be used in celebration or defeat.
1. James and Corey got into a really bad fight, but after Corey kicked James in the balls, it became beatdown.
2. Person A: Oh god! Did you see how much he sucked?
Person B: Yeah, it was total beatdown.
A slang term used to refer to the Slums of a certain place, in this case, London. The (in this case) prefix slum- can be added to the last three or four letters of any country, as long as it sounds good.
Slumdon was formed by the idea of two young people, looking for a place to stay to survive the harsh winters and whatnot in London. The two girls survived by stealing old mens Rolex watches and wearing them around their necks as jewlery. This was refered to as 'Rolex Bling'.
The Rolexs are also sold by the hobos living in this desolate area, spotting a hobo is rare, as they like to hide under cardboard boxes for shelter.
Slumdon is anyones paradise.
As the girls rounded the corner, a dog catcher came up. "May I know what you two girls are up to?" he asked. They both looked rather puzzled. They were simply looking for a place to stay. On his right arm, they spotted a shiny, brand new Rolex. The first girl, Commonly refered to as Big E, smiled. "Why sir, may I see your watch? I can tell you the estimate value of this beautiful jewlery." the dog cathcher looked puzzled, but shrugged and took off the watch and handed it to the girl. "Sir, this watch.. it is most remarkable." The other girl, known as Big M, smiled. "May I see it?" she asked, every so slyly. She took the watch in her hand, and looked up. They ran, screaming:
"Viva La Slumdon!"