look up any word, like wyd:

1 definition by Shane Henderson

A name givin to a person with either a large flab of skin under there chin. Or to those with hair that grows only below there chin. The hair is uselly short an has a wirey texure.
(a) Hay, is that guy a Chin Sack? look at all that flabby skin.

(b) Yo Chin Sack, ya shave that stubby beard of yours yet?
by Shane Henderson December 23, 2005