Something a lot of girls want to be, also known as perfection. No matter how thin some girls get, they will never be happy with their weight. The quest for "skinny" causes many problems like anorexia or bulemia. Of course, when thinness comes naturally, the girls who possess it get cocky and let their egos grow bigger than necessary.
To be more exact, to be skinny is to lack fat, bulk or to weigh or appear to weigh less than average. This does not make a person worth less or more!! Word up, kiddies!
"Oh my GOD! I am SO skinny!! Yes, you are skinny too, just not as skinny as me! Oh, I love being skinny! That means I am healthier, prettier and more attractive than you! Go throw up in a toilet, now!"
1. An admirable quality that not many people possess. It means that a person may have accomplished alot, or be alot but doesn't feel it is necessary to advertise or brag about it.
2. To degrade, to cut one's ego down to size. It is not necessarily done in a rude fashion but it SHOULD BE.
1. I envy humble people. If I told a humble person what I thought about people with humility, they'd probably not even recognize themselves as humble and ask why I'm calling them that. Too bad I don't know any humble people.
2. "DAMMIT, her bragging is getting on my NERVES! Someone REALLY needs to humble that asshat!!"
A person who believes s/he has a more refined taste in music and has much more knowledge in the field of music in general. Every song and genre is unacceptable unless the snob happens to like it, then it is absolute perfection. Music snobs feel obligated to enlighten everyone with unwelcome critiques and irrelivant musical trivia.
Person 1: That asshole turns her nose up at anything that isn't part of her narrow, carefully hand picked library of music.
Person 2: Music snob?
Person 1: Definitely.
An adjective that's supposed to be used to describe someone irritable, moody and whiny. Even if a person is not bitchy but rather, honest or blunt, a stupid person may use "bitchy" to describe that person. Bitchy is the creative limit when it comes to insults coming from the same stupid people.
1. Did you hear that? We were talking for the past hour about me and she just told me to SHUT UP! Out of nowhere! Geez, she's bitchy today!!
1. (noun) Something teenagers claim to hate but quickly slap on themselves then advertised to other teens who are too busy contemplating themselves to care about anyone else.
2. (verb) The act of labelling someone, usually when the labelled doesn't want to be labelled.
1. UGH! I HATE labels, SO BAD. Everyone calls me a prep!! AHH!! Oh, by the way! Check out me new bracelet! I am so damn original!!
2. Don't you label ME!! How dare you!!
Something kids work too hard on to establish and maintain for themselves. Image-seekers are often quick to label themselves and don't give a caca bar about anything beyond their own skin... Will go into super-bitch mode if contradicted.
"Dude! Try not to appear smart or crack any jokes! It might wreck MY IMAGE!!!"
A label stuck on Avril Lavigne by idiotic teen-magazine writers. A label teenagers stuck in the year 2000 try to add to their repitoire.
Avril Lavigne, the anti-britney, has warped the minds of every trendy sucker for a "tomboy". Avril has started a ton of fads that'll haunt us for at least another 5 years.