Derived from the root words Horn (noun
1. one of the bony, permanent, hollow paired growths, often curved and pointed, that project from the upper part of the head of certain ungulate mammals, as cattle, sheep, goats, or antelopes.
2. a similar growth, sometimes of hair, as the median horn or horns on the snout of the rhinoceros, or the tusk of the narwhal.
) and Hobble (verb (used with object)
1. to cause to limp: His tight shoes hobbled him.
2. to fasten together the legs of (a horse, mule, etc.) by short lengths of rope to prevent free motion.
3. to impede; hamper the progress of).
Hornhobbler - One who hobble's (impedes or prevents the free motion) the Horn (synonym for the male genetilia) of another.
- The term originally described the physical act of covering another's genetilia with clothing, blankets, etc. This physical action is also known as the "Junk Dunk".
- Over time, however, it grew to be a metaphor for one who prevents another from getting laid and is synonomous with a Cock Blocker.
Man, I was just about to take that blonde home until that hornhobbler came along and chased her off.
I don't necessarily agree with public nudity, but that hornhobbler just resheathed the beast!
I am glad the hornhobbler was around to pull Jim's pants back up after he passed out in the restroom.
You are such a hornhobbler!