1. Slang for 'alright then', probably popularized by the movie SlingBlade
2. Term of acceptance in response to an offer or statement
(may be spelled with any number of 'i's, as in "aiight den" or "aiiight den")
1. 'Would you like some french fries?'
Aight den, reckon I would... I like french-fried 'taters & mustard, mmm-hmmm"
2. 'Wanna go to the store with me?'
1. Affirmative response
2. Slang for 'yes it is' or 'Yes I did', 'yes you are' etc.
1. 'You didn't do your homework, did you?' "Ya-huh!"
2. guy: "You are so cute!"
girl: 'Am not!'
"YA-HUH!!" (ad infinitum)
Firing a weapon at; as in
a couple rounds
Reaching orgasm; as in
To accomplish a goal in a celebratory way
1. "That fool Jay was bustin' off at my
2. "Dayum, her Moms & Pops walked in on us last night~~ right when I was bustin' off"
3. "My Dodge Dart's almost complete... I may be bustin' off the 340 this weekend!!!" (we'll see...)
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.