1) Scouse - to do something very good
2) Scoused it - stole something/did something good
3) Scouse! - a drinking game involving taking a pull on a spliff then drinking some aftershock
4) Scouse a word used to describe things that are good or come from Liverpool like Gregs, Sayers and Spag Bol.
1) 'Ah lad that was proper scouse'
2) 'Where did you get that chair from?'
'I scoused it from that tent over there'
'Keep it scouse boys'
3) 'Ey lad let's play scouse!'
4) 'Ey girl fancy some spag bol? Its proper scouse!'
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug