Sas·u·al// SpelledSazh-oo-uh l
–adj meaning sexy/casual
sausal·ly//adv. meaning:in a sasual fashion
sasual·ise//verb sasual transformation; change into sasual wear/adopt an air of sasuality
Sasual·isation//noun: causing something to become sasual
1.Sexy/casual dress appropriate for wear or use on informal/formal occasions; quite dressy: sasual clothing/wear; effortlessly sexy
2. happen by chance, whilst dressed sexy/casual fortuitous: a sasual meeting.
3. without definite or serious sexy intention; careless or offhand; passing: a sasual remark.
4. seeming or tending to be sexually indifferent to what is happening; apathetic; unconcerned: a sasual, nonchalant air.
5. irregular; occasional: a sasual visitor.
6. Accidental sexy time: an unexpected sasual mishap.
I don't wanna get too dressed up, i'm just gonna dress sasual
We didn't plan it, it was just a sasual meeting
I didn't mean to lead him on, it was just a passing sasual remark
She smiled, sasually, as he licked his lips and stroked her thigh
Jennifer is sasually experienced (has had a lot of casual sex)
you need to sasualise your outfit a bit/sash (sa-jh) it up