1. Norms, morals, a way of life that is no longer applicable to current social life-styles.
2. A noun describing the way things used to be.
3. Trends, fads, and toys that used to be cool, but are now considered out of style.
1. Having sexual relations with family is a totally old school way of thinking.
2. Men who think being in bed with their family is acceptable, is completely old school.
3. Wearing bell bottom pants, is totally old school.
4. Playing with Pogs and watching Power Rangers is old school.