(Derived from Polish: zaszpinakować),
1) To work out and to eat to look very muscular and fit.
2) To look very muscular.
1) Arnold Schwarzenegger is more spinached than a Popeye. (=Arnold Schwarzenegger is more muscular than Popeye).
2) Chicks love to watch pics of well spinached guys on facebook. (=Girls love to watch facebook photos of musular and fit men).
3) Benjamin needs to spinach himself up because he looks like a chive. (=Benjamin must gain muscle mass and get more fit because he looks thin and weak).
(derived from Polish: zaszpinakować).
To develop decent amount of muscle mass.
Example (to spinach self up):
You need to spinach yourself up to look like Schwarzenegger. (=you need to work out more in order to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger).
(derived from Polish: szczypior)
1) Thin, sickly and valetudinarian dude usually with tuberculosis.
2) A total opposite of well spinached man.
3) A thin guy
When I kick you, you will break in half you fucking chive.
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.