(Derived from Polish: zaszpinakować),
1) To work out and to eat to look very muscular and fit.
2) To look very muscular.
1) Arnold Schwarzenegger is more spinached than a Popeye. (=Arnold Schwarzenegger is more muscular than Popeye).
2) Chicks love to watch pics of well spinached guys on facebook. (=Girls love to watch facebook photos of musular and fit men).
3) Benjamin needs to spinach himself up because he looks like a chive. (=Benjamin must gain muscle mass and get more fit because he looks thin and weak).
(derived from Polish: zaszpinakować).
To develop decent amount of muscle mass.
Example (to spinach self up):
You need to spinach yourself up to look like Schwarzenegger. (=you need to work out more in order to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger).
(derived from Polish: szczypior)
1) Thin, sickly and valetudinarian dude usually with tuberculosis.
2) A total opposite of well spinached man.
3) A thin guy
When I kick you, you will break in half you fucking chive.
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.