This noun is believed
to be derived from legend. None know it's true origin, however it is used in a variety of ways. It is also fabled
to have once been a lost or omitted mythical creature.
1. A random phrase, typically used to disregard someone
when you don't feel like answering.
2. A substitute for a swear word.
3. Used for randomly blurting out in a specifically funny or unexpected
situation or time in conversation. A good tool
for breaking the ice and/or
making yourself look
like an idiot.
1. Joe : " hey Bill, did you see that
Bill : " SUPER ZELFROG!" (then walks
2. (stubs toe)"SUPER ZELFROG!!!! That
3.(Awkward elevator talk)
Joe :So, did you see the game yesterday?
Bill :hey, guess what?
Bill : SUPER ZELFROG!!!