origin: portmanteau of facebook and hooker. circa 2006
1. a person who friend-request strangers and use wallposts as a way to meet new people
2. a person who spends obscene amounts of time on facebook, waiting for a new message/wall post and replies to messages immediately hoping the recipient hasn't logged off yet
3. a person who frequently changes their facebook status so that they will appear on their friend's home screen
4. a person who will make pointless posts on their friends' walls to elicit more posts on their own walls in order to appear more popular
5. a person who feels depressed when he/she doesn't receive a facebook notification for an hour.
Steve- "This girl looks really popular. She gets wall posts every 10 minutes."
Joe- "No, she's just a facebooker. She has never met half of those people, and she is initiating every wall-to-wall conversation."