1. A city that is falling apart thanks to poverty and deindustrialization.
2. A place where people from the clean, safe SUBURBS of Philly claim to live, but the reality is only poor black people live in Philly, alongside the white, suburban population that temporarily calls the city home as they pursue their degrees at Temple, La Salle Drexel, University of the Arts or U Penn.
3. A place that, although already rich in history, got screwed out of becoming the capital of the United States because of the Dixieolopoly
that forced the "compromised" location of present day Washington D.C.
4. A city that can't seem to produce a championship in any sport, no matter how promising each year looks.
5. Getting screwed over in general