1. To gaze into the abyss with your beer goggles on.
2. To surrender all your common sense, money, and bodily functions to alcohol, usually on a work/week night.
3. A nickname for a "go hard or go home" friend who totally kicks ass to drink with.
1. Bob, "Hey! Are you OK? Can you hear me? Joe? I think he's hit rockbottom."
2. Barbie lay on the floor in the kitchen in a heap of her own puke with one of her shoes on and her purse contents strewn all over the floor. She had hit rockbottom. It was a Tuesday.
3. Bob, "I feel like going out tonight but nobody else wants to go!"
Tom, "Did you call rockbottom? You know that she's always up for a night of drinking! And she'll even go to the stripper's with you!"
1. To be royally hooped, whoomped, and embarassed.
2. To try your new, witty humor/joke on a friend/coworker first only to find that they used it before you on a crowd and took 100% credit for originality.
3. To never stand a chance of winning the game, the girl, or the job.
1. Wow, you got assraped when the professer asked you that trick question!!!
2. BoB, "He totally assraped me! That was my joke!"
Jane, "OK Bob, we all know how witty you are! Let someone else have the spotlight for once!"
3. You totally assraped me during that game of basketball!
That girl sure assraped your ego!
You got assraped on that promotion! That new guy may know his stuff, but you always... show up early!