1. To gaze into the abyss with your beer goggles on.
2. To surrender all your common sense, money, and bodily functions to alcohol, usually on a work/week night.
3. A nickname for a "go hard or go home" friend who totally kicks ass to drink with.
1. Bob, "Hey! Are you OK? Can you hear me? Joe? I think he's hit rockbottom."
2. Barbie lay on the floor in the kitchen in a heap of her own puke with one of her shoes on and her purse contents strewn all over the floor. She had hit rockbottom. It was a Tuesday.
3. Bob, "I feel like going out tonight but nobody else wants to go!"
Tom, "Did you call rockbottom? You know that she's always up for a night of drinking! And she'll even go to the stripper's with you!"