(1) The act of gently or lovingly nuzzling someone, generally preceding a kiss.
(2) To warm or rub one's nose against another's face, hair, or body.
(1) Jane noozled her little boy as he hugged her, delighting in the soft and familiar feel of his hair.
(2) After coming in from the cold, John gave Jane a playful noozle on her warm and exposed waist.
(1) To noozle someone sleepily, or when snuggled closely and trying to fall asleep.
(1) Mary climbed into bed wearily, snoozled Ted, and then promptly fell asleep.
(2) The infant gave Mary a little snoozle and fell asleep in her arms.
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our
free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.