The Seven Deadly Sins were first told about by Pope Gregory the Great. They are as follows:
1. Greed - Wanting too much of something.
2. Gluttony - Similar to greed, but gluttony is the action of taking too much of something in.
3. Lust - The need to fulfill unspiritual desires (not just sexual desires, but this is usually what lust is associated with.)
4. Envy - Jealousy; wanting to have what someone has.
5. Sloth - Being too slow or lazy at doing something.
6. Wrath - Vindictive anger; angry revenge.
7. Anger - Getting mad at someone for something they did to you. Usually, we get angry rather than forgiving the other person.
1. I need more money! It's all mine!
2. She's such a glutton. I heard she ate a large pizza by herself!
3. I really need to go out to buy new clothes. All of my old clothes make me look fat!
4. I want that watch Bob has because it looks expensive. He's so lucky that he has such a cool watch.
5. I'll get up one day...eventually...
6. He killed his wife because she cheated on him.
7. You idiot! You spilled chocolate milk all over my shirt!