A Clairsentient is an individual who perceives (as in a "sixth-sense") by feeling or having knowledge about an object. A good example of this extreme psychic ability is that a clairsentient is able to visualize an item without seeing an image of the specific item. Like a radar detector, a clairsentient possesses the internal power to see and feel radiation from objects that are invisible and out of site. A clairsentient can read "auras" of people and objects to discover their personal histories. In doing so, a clairsentient can sometimes see visions of the future... situations or occurrences that have yet to happen. Not only this, a clairsentient can even sense the presence of spirits and discover events surrounding that individual's death.
1) I don't have to say a word and already that clairsentient bitch I married knows I'm about to tell a lie.
2) If I was clairsentient like my mother I'd be able to figure out the tough problems.
3) Imagine how much money a clairsentient could make betting on the ponies at Belmont.
4) Congress is acting like an autonomous clairsentient body instead of a duly elected representation of the people.
5) If you believe in Santeria for twenty bucks you can get a clairsentient to read her caracoles and tell your future.