1. A woman's vagina.
2. An evil person, usually but not strictly female.
3. UK Slang for bankers or City of London professionals.
4. Pronounced "caant" by UK southerners. Pronounced "coont" by UK notherners.
1 Legendary guitarist, best known for his work with the rock band Queen.
2 One of the few people who suffers from a rare and obscure syndrome that makes it impossible for him to change his hairstyle.
3 Part time astronomer, author, guitar for hire and hero.
4 Writer and performer of some hugely succesful pop and rock songs.
5 Possible genius
6 Former partner of Anita Dobson (actress best known for UK soap Eastenders) - no comment.
7 The man who wrote and performed "Who Wants To Live Forever". For that alone, if nothing else, he deserves praise.
1. The rubbing of the buttocks against another pair of buttocks, particularly in a public venue, such as a park or heath.
- He was morganing last night again.
- What piers morganing? Where?
- In the park. With a policeman. The dirty perv.
2. Sitting down on the ground and then propelling oneself forward with the hands, in a similar manner to a dog attempting to clean its anus.
3. The licking of celebrity bottoms, particularly low class 'D list' types, ex Big Brother contentants, minor actors, politicians and chefs.
- He was piersmorganing Shia Lebouf last night, all night. The dirty perv.
4. The blatant telling of lies - in either a diary or newpaper.
- He can't help piersmorganing, he's never told the truth in his life. The lying git.
5. The pretence of possessing enough talent to judge others
- He's no talent show judge, he's only piersmorganing.
6. The self delusion that makes the skin sweat cold.
- I can't look at him anymore, not since he started piersmorganing again. Gold help me!
Commonly misused collective term for a group of baboons. Has since been adopted by the Scientific community due to its publication and usage in otherwise professional documents.
The correct collective tem for baboons is a 'troop' or 'congress'.
Origin credited to Richard Curtis, comedy writer. The word was used in a 'Not the Nine O'Clock News' comedy sketch entitled "Gerald The Intelligent Gorilla", purely for comedic effect. Gerald was played by Rowan Atkinson. The sketch also starred film director and comedian Mel Smith.
Whoop is now also used as a baboon collective term, due to appearing in the same sketch.
NTNON was a popular UK sketch show in the 1980s.
1. Formerly commonly used to describe a roofer who built and repaired thatch (straw) rooves.
2. Slang for a milk snatcher ("you nicked my milk you utter thatcher")
3. An evil person, usually one who holds power ("that chairman is nothing but a thatcher")
4. A destroyer, a murderer, an incurable idiot. ("your new girlfriend is nothing but a thatcher you know, she doesn't know her arse from her elbow. She wrecked my car last year.")
5. A man in disguise.
6. A deluded old bat with more power than sense.
- He's only a thatcher wannabee, no sense at all.
Complicated. To say the least,
Mulitple definitions. Here are some...
A big brown mess.
A situation which is not enjoyable.
Talk which is frankly disappointing. To be mild...
Er, rubbish. Trash. Garbage.
The situation most governments find themselves in after two years.
The reality of celebrity.
The problems we find ourselves in.
What you say when you're not from Engerland.
Er. The trouser filling, touching stuff we deal wiv on an almost daily basis.
Wot you say when you hurt yourself.
The hammer hits the wrong nail "Oh shite!"
You hear nature call but no toilet is near... "Shite!"
A politico says something you disagree with strongly - "Shite".
Acronym for overused phrase "There Is No Alternative".
Recent circulation is due to former U.K. P.M. Margaret "Milk Snatcher / Mine Shutter" Thatcher.
Now often used by numerous unimaginitive politicians desperate to forward yet another bad idea.
When heard the phrase "A Thousand Ways To Skin Cat" should be repeated loudly until said politician stops talking.
"Poll Tax" - T.I.N.A.
"Interest Rate rises"
"Reduction of civil liberties"
"Yet more Taxes"
"Why you should vote for us"
Etc ad naseum cont on p. 96 etc,