A Character from the popular anime Dragon Ball, and Dragon Ball Z.
1. Gohan is the name of the old human martial artist or unrelated grandpa
that raised Goku in Dragon Ball
2. The Son of Goku named Gohan in respect and honor to his granpa. Also a Half - Saiyan born of a human mother named Chi Chi
1. Gohan raised Goku as a baby when he first found him in a space pod.
2. Gohan trained hard with Piccolo to fight the saiyans that came to Earth and soon later fought and defeated Cell in Super Saiyainjin 2
Kamehameha, or "Turtle Shockwave" In japanese, is another name for the energy blast created in the anime/manga Dragon Ball.
It is used throughout the whole entire series, and the 2 series, Dragon Ball Z And GT after it.
Created by Master Roshi, it took 50 years to master and Goku learned it by just watching Master Roshi perform it for the Ox King to save his village from a fire.
In order, these are the people who know how to use the Kamehameha: Master Roshi, Goku, Yamcha, Krillin, Tien,Gohan,Cell, and Gotenks (Including Trunks and Goten fused).
How to Perform: 1. Stretch arms straight out
2. Put bottom wrists together vertically with both thumbs facing the same direction (left or right doesnt matter)
3.Hold position and pull hands to the side with both palms facing the side
4.Concentrate Chi or Ki energy into the ball between your hands
5.Once the ball is of sufficient size to the user release
(IMPORTANT) You must shout Ka me ha me once all through the steps, and once your read to release face palms toward enemy and shout HA after your first line is done.
Goku used Kaioken to triple his Kamehameha attack against Vegeta in their first battle. When released Vegeta shot his Galatic Cannon and the two powers collided in an Epic explosive energy battle ending in Goku's Favor.
(Kamehameha Steps) Notice in the Kamehameha steps that there are only 5 Steps to follow. And the Kamehameha has 5 syllabus lol Ka-Me-Ha-Me-Ha
remember to stretch the syllable like Kaaa-Mee-Haaa-Mee-Haaa so you can have plenty of time to charge a full blast, or shoot out a quick one.
Master Roshi Invented the Kamehameha or "Turtle Shock Wave" to defeat his opponents and gain massive power, although now dwarfed by Goku and his friends.