Please stop with these mean definitions of jocks and other high school hierarchical statuses. Here is a (hopefully) unbiased view point:
Rather sporty people. Similar to athletes. Jocks insult nerds. Nerds insults jocks. Are accused of not being a big contributor to society, by nerds. Make fun of nerds for not being as physically able.
Jocks and athletes helped during evolution. Without them we wouldn't have been able to hunt effectively, obtain proteins from meat, and increase brain size. (yes, proteins did that).
Without nerds, the human population won't be as advanced as it is today, but without jocks, the human population might not be around.
The reason why our human population is able to survive, and constantly develop and advance, is the balance of nerds and jocks.
1. An overrated race of Asia, in which now in modern days have anime which creates wannabes.more...
2.The most highly looked at race in Asia, by the outsiders. Which causes people to neglect other Asian countries such as Korea and China.
3. Have a lot of shared characteristics within their culture with Koreans and Chinese people.
4. These traditions are put into their anime, and the world automatically thinks that anything that seems modern, fancy, or cool is Japanese.
5. Have proved to the world that a country, which AT ONE POINT ate dogs (Some provinces of China, and some Korean cities... honestly.... these people were starving.... give these guys a break man) are WORSE than countries that at one point killed people in great numbers and raped the women of a country. (Look it up)
6. Anything that is made in Japan, and is believed by many to be reliable, advanced, and up to date.
7. A pretty good looking country which many wannabes wish to live at. Buildings are pretty much the same as Korean buildings. Temples at Japan are strikingly similar to Chinese and Korean temples. BUT more people know Japan for having those buildings.
8. Known for blaming their ancestors, and having wannabes blame their ancestors too.
9. Experienced the first atomic bomb directly. They say that there are other ways ending the war, with less casualties. (This is possible if you don't consider the Korean people and Chinese people which they would be constantly killing.)