1. A group of people working a common job.
2. A subset of a criminal family or gang.
3. A sport in which teams of rowers compete against each other.
4. (slang) A group of close friends. Derived from def. 2.
1. I can't believe that the construction crew up on 19 is on another break.
2. Did you hear about the Robert's Lounge crew? I hear they took almost half a mil from JFK in one night.
2. (alt) After CJ left, the Seville Blvd and Temple Drive crews broke from Grove Street.
3. Are you going to the crew match this weekend?
4. Hey, open up. I left my wallet inside and I'm going out to the bar with my crew.
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug