1. Evil, Strong, Sadistic
2. Master Dueler or Player Killer
4. Loves Cookies
5. Has Occupation as Satan, And The Grim Reaper
6. Uses Evil Abilities, And Mystical Night Powers
7.Night/Shadow Is His Element
1. To fool or trick another person or animal in a manner that is comical to others.
2. To unknowingly commit a mistake or blunder.
1. Describes some form of chicanery that is reminiscent of the legendary P. Knothe
1. a person or animal that is known for fooling or tricking others through some form of deceptive action.
1. Jeremy likes to knothe his friends incessantly, as if everyday were April Fool's Day.
2. Rob realized he had knothed himself when he noticed that he didn't have his wallet with him at the bar.
1. Patrick's actions at the bar proved very knothe-like as he tricked the young coeds into returning to his apartment for a night of debauchery.
Jeremy's frequent knothe-like antics as a postal worker caused his supervisor to bring him up for review.
1. Troy, the ultimate knother that he is, used the hidden-ball trick to win the dodgeball championship game for his team.