1a. a dream composed that causes or suggests fear in the dreamer.
1b. an extremely distressing experience that should only have been a dream, but was actually real.
2. a (quite ugly and scary-looking, and hence aptly named) gravity-controlling creature in Metroid Fusion
. its defeat yields the Gravity Suit
3. a music track from the Castlevania
series. it first stars as the background music for Alucard
's caves in Castlevania 3
, and is later remixed and reused in the Underground Waterway area of Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
4. another music track from the Castlevania series. this one is distinctly different, and only shares the name with the other track. this one appears in Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
1. "That dream...was a nightmare."
2. The plots of some SVU
episodes might be nightmares if they happened in real life.
3. "Nightmare" is one of the musically strangest tracks. It differs in style significantly from its brethren in both of the games where it appears.
4. LoI's "Nightmare" is in B minor.