1) Certain plants related to heathers and azaleas, or their small dark fruit.
2) In the drug subculture, potent cannabis with a bluish tinge.
3) In "World of Warcraft," either a voidwalker demon (originally) or a draenei.
1) Blueberries grow in the mountains.
2) My roommate was smoking blueberry and gave me a contact high.
3) I told the warlock to let the blueberry tank, and the shaman thought that I was talking about him!
Imagine that you have half-heartedly kicked some deserving party in the pants, and he is now acting as if he were mortally wounded. Then imagine the equivalent behavior in response to a verbal kick in the pants.
"My mom left me ten voicemails in one hour, so I asked her just what the big fucking emergency was. And she got butt-hurt because I used a dirty word!"
2) A fandumb nickname for draenei, coined by people who are confused about their origin and think anything with horns and hooves is a goat.
"Why do people call draenei spacegoats, anyway?"
"Because they're from space, and they have horns and hooves."
"If they're from space, so are orcs. And...anything with horns and hooves is a goat? I'll be sure to tell your friends who play tauren that."
"Don't you dare!"