A word used to describe someone's hair. Often shortened to 'do.
1. Did you see her hairdo last night?
2. Nice 'do, man!
1. derived from the persian base SHEHER=city BANO= woman, in ancient persia this name was given to princesses as to make a distinction between them and the common women of that time. People with this name tend to be natural leaders, self-sufficient, and ambitious. They generally want to make their own decisions in life and are not afraid to take charge or manage a situation. It is important for them to avoid extremes of bossiness or shyness. They tend to be too impulsive. Professionally, they can be successful in political leadership, celebrity status, or as a small business owner.
2. a girl who is pure of heart and soul very ambitious and has extremely pretty eyes. a princess in the true sense with a heart of gold. the things that people of this trait possess are expansive , universal , ambitious , heady , benevolent , loud , worldly , provident , lucky , passion , serious , volatile , strong , real , ascetic , unpredictable.
1. is this the new sheher bano of iran?
damn!! she sure looks like a sheher bano to me
the sheher bano is beautiful
2. the sheher bano is a blessing to this country