You know you go to PGMS when...
1) You're addicted to the cookies
2) Your math teacher is either extremely awkward or insane
3) You have played the part of a duck, a farmer, a cowboy, a girl who cant say no, a stripper, or a gangster in the school play.
4) The popular group is more than 50% of your graduating class.
5) The band kicks ass.
6) Your school has an elevator ^^ (yes little children. drop at my feet in awe.)
7) You have had or know of a history teacher who showed you a video about eating a tiger penis.
8) People are very competitive in bingo.
9) There are stripper poles in the woodshop room.
10) There is a plant that looks like marijuana in a planter box by a certain teacher's (see #7) room.
11) Babies are to be placed on shelves.
12) Your music teachers definition of pop music is "Music of the Night" from the Phantom of the Opera.
#12 Sheldon: Hey, can we play a pop song this year at for orchestra?
Mrs. Priest: Oh, yeah, sure, like Music of the Night?
#2 Mr. Mello: -places hand on Rhonda's shoulder- Smells like rain.
Pacific Grove Middle School (PGMS)- its where it happens.