A watered down version of "Cunt", carries the a lower level of offense.
1. What took so long you conty.
2. It was alright but her conty was as tight as a wizard's sleeve.
1. Often used to describe an amusing event, often at the expense of another person.
2. Frequently, however, it simply means "excellent".
3. Adjectives are often placed in front of the word to give it different, often negative, connotations.
1. Oh Man, was that good bain or what?
2. The six i had with your wife last night was fuckin' bain.
3. That film was fucking awful, truly stale bain.
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.