1. "Estimated Time of Arrival" abbreviated. Sounds officious or military when spoken out loud.
2. "Edited To Add" abbreviated. Used frequently by blogger
]s when adding something to a post.
3. "Euskadi Ta Akatasuna", or Eta (pronounced "eh-ta"). A paramilitary organisation based in northern Spain which uses terrorism to push for Basque
1. "Our ETA is five o'clock."
2. "ETA: I just found out that what I wrote above isn't true."
3. "Eta were involved in a terrorist attack on the Spanish Parliament building in Madrid."
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.