Awesome rock band from chicago, really cool, awesome/clever lyrics!
If I could paint how I feel
I'd draw a bullseye on your forehead
My anger's not misdirected
unless it somehow misses you
Is there a god tonight
up in the sky
or is it empty, just like me?
1) Incorrect spelling of Deutsch. Deutsch means "German" in German.
2) Incorrect spelling of Dutch. Usually a typo.
3) That person in those TV commercials (Her name is Roni Deutch) that says she'll get rid of your tax debt for "Only $20! $20!!!"
1) Misinformed people spell the word as "Deutch."
2) Those shoes look so Deutch.
3) "Hi, I'm Roni Deutch, and I'll settle your tax problems for only twenty dollars. TWENTY DOLLARS!!!"
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.