noun- syn. abomination-
1. The irreparable state of a nation, in which USA will enter, if Barack Hussein Obama is elected president.
2. A potentially reversely-discrimating, marxist-state ruled over by Barack Obama.
3. A political movement attempting to have Barrack Hussein Obama elected to president which fails recognize his absurb, contridictory, potentially racist and marxist political views concealed by feel-good, non-specific, pseudo-hippie rhetoric.
3. A presidential candidate who both listens to Revernd Wright for 20+ years and only recently finds fault with his views.
4. A presidential candidate whos a wife states twice in one day that states she is "...for the first time in my(her) adult life proud of America..." and finds no fault in this view and admonishs others for criticizing it.
5. A presidential candite who dumps public campain financing, which he previously backed and praised, in order to avoid federal letigation that limits campain financing and enables such candidate to unlimited campain funds provided by mindless zealots over the internet.
Mc Cain is not the perfect presidential canidate..but electing Obama will result in an complete Obamanation.