(as versatile as our favorite four letter word)
/da-veed bologna/ Pronunciation Vulgar.
–verb (used with object)
1. (Blaine)-to have sexual intercourse with.
2. (Blained)-Slang. to be treated unfairly or harshly.
–verb (used without object)
3.(David Blaining) to have sexual intercourse.
4. (Blained) Slang. to meddle (usually fol. by around or with).
5. (What the EFF David Blaine) Slang. (used to express anger, disgust, peremptory rejection, etc., often fol. by a pronoun, as you or it.)
6.(D Blaineing) an act of sexual intercourse.
7. (Blainers) a partner in sexual intercourse.
8. Slang. a person, esp. one who is annoying or contemptible.
9. (the EFF, David Blaine), Slang. (used as an intensifier, esp. with WH-questions, to express annoyance, impatience, etc.)
10. (Blaine around), Slang. a. to behave in a frivolous or meddlesome way.
b. to engage in promiscuous sex.
11. Blaine off, Slang. a. to shirk one's duty; malinger.
b. go away: used as an exclamation of impatience.
c. to waste time.
12. (cheez-its, cheez-its, cheez-its repeat
)Blaine-up, Slang. a. to bungle or botch; ruin.
b. to act stupidly or carelessly; cause trouble; mess up.
—Idiom13. give a Blaine, Slang. to care; be concerned.