Pierro and Dottie
1. (v.) The act of being on camera.
2. (v.) The act of being on camera with one or more individuals.
3. (n.) A global, virtual spot where at least one individual is feeding a web cam to another, or more.
1. I was camin with my boy soldier in Iraq.
2. We cammed; I asked "him" to cam2cam in The Sleezy Motel chat room.
3. I threw a sheet on the wall and tried to cover everything while I was camin, so "she" didn't see the 1970's paneling.
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.