1. a halberd-like weapon consisting of a long pole fitted with a one- to two-foot-long metal blade with a slightly curved end somewhat similar to the end of a scythe.
2. a moderator on Cremello server of Horse Isle.
3. a hoarder of camels.
1. The samurai swung his naginata with deadly precision and accuracy.
2. Naginata accidently rode her camel into a tree, preoccupied with building her camel army to watch where she was going.
3. Don't be a naginata, players of Horse Isle.
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.