1. A method of typing similar to l337 where L's are replaced with R's and S's are often added to the end of things. R's are also added in various locations on words for style. It's originators are the NSN CounterStrike Clan I happen to be in charge of.
2. A style of living subject to random changes in your style of dress and talking occasionally in kitty speak
1. "rofrs nyr, your ass just got pwnrd by pnix"
2. That guy must really be a plainR. He was dressed goth yesterday and now like a prep.
3. "Nyr, hey. What's going ons?"