Pierdolic generally means "to fuck
" in Polish language. Just like in the word "jebac
", it's very easy to add various prefixes, which changes the meaning of this swear word.
- wypierdolic (to have rough sex with someone, to cheat, to fire someone from school/job)
- wypierdolic sie* (to fall to ground)
- przepierdolic (to lose, to stupidly spend money)
- zapierdolic, podpierdolic (to steal, to hit someone once)
- zapierdolic sie, napierdolic sie (to get drunk)
- napierdolic, dopierdolic, wpierdolic (to punch someone many times, very sadistically)
- przypierdolic (to hit someone once)
- przypierdolic sie (to cling annoyingly)
- upierdolic (to break off something)
- upierdolic sie (to get dirty)
- opierdolic (to shout on someone)
- opierdolic sie (to shave own head)
- popierdolic (to show no more interest to something)
There are of course many other prefixes - as you can see, pierdolic is much more rich and mighty than simply, english "to fuck". There are examples with declination
below, if necessary.
* sie means "self"
Skoncz pierdolic. (Stop talking rubbish)
Szef mnie wypierdolil (The Boss fired me)
Wypierdolilem sie wczoraj (I fell yesterday).
Przepierdoliles cala wyplate (You spent your whole salary <in a short time period>)
Piotr zapierdolil kase (Piotr has stolen money)