verb: per-fekt uh-fahy
1. to conform absolutely to the description or definition of an ideal type.
2. to vary, adjust, shape, modify accurately, or exactly in every detail.
3. to bring to perfection; make flawless or without blemish.
4. to bring nearer to perfection; improve.
5. to bring to completion; finish.
6. to be or become PERFECT FOR YOU
Working out will perfectify your body and life!
A Magazine dedicated to health, beauty, image, success, aging gracefully, self-esteem, and more. Launched in 2007 in Phoenix Arizona.
Perfectify is a fabulous, high quality magazine.
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.