In Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, by J.K. Rowling, a witch or wizard may use Dark Magic to divide their soul and hide it in other objects. The object then becomes a horcrux (plural: horcruxes). This must be done after an act of supreme evil e.g. murder. This grants them a form of immortality.
Voldemort can stay alive because he has seven horcruxes, including his body. He is the first person to have more than two.
A Spanish rapist in the movie Con Air.
His real name is Johnny Baca. He is called Johnny 23 because he has been convicted on 23 counts of rape. He says that they would call him Johnny 600 if they knew the real number.
1. Johnny 23 (To the Con Air female guard): You are going to make me Johnny 24.
Younger sister to Domovoi Butler from the Artemis Fowl book series. She is very pretty and trained in many forms of martial arts, can break down and reassemble 90% of the world's production weapons and hit a moving target with any weapon you care to name. She hasn't finished her bodyguard training.
Juliet Butler is hot, but she could kick your ass.
1. A movie produced by Jerry Bruckheimer. It stars Nicolas Cage and John Malkovich. It is about a group of prisoners who take over a plane taking them to other jails, trials, executions, etc.
2. The name of the plane carrying the prisoners in the movie Con Air.
1. Con Air stars Nicolas Cage as a good guy and John Malkovich as a bad guy.
2. Con Air transports prisoners.