1. If there is someone who you think is hot
or otherwise attractive, and her name has the letters "bel" in it somewhere, you might call her "hell's bells".
2. A nickname for someone whose name is Isabelle, Isobel, or Isabella whom you can't stand.
3. A very dangerous hallucinogenic drug, made from a surprisingly common flower.The high
lasts from about two to seven days and can trigger seizures, vomiting, and plenty of other lovely (NOT) symptoms.
1. Jake: Izzy from Spanish just sent me a note.
2. Bob: Go get her! She ain't called Hell's Bells for nothing!
2. Maddy: Isabelle is driving me crazy!
Beulah: She really thinks she's Hell's Bells.
3: Arnie: Blaaaargh!
Tom: I told you not to take that hell's bells! Now I have to clean up after your barf!