When applied to a WOMAN, the wonderful, lovely, beautiful name AMANDA means LOVE. When applied to a cross-dressing man, AMANDA means, "Dude, look at that NON-CHICK over there, A MAN, DUH!"?
AMANDA is a super beautiful name for an ACTUAL woman. But, that doesn't mean that slang words cannot sound like non-slang words. Even names: Dick, Peter, Roger (british) and John (2 meanings!). AMANDA girl, we AMANDA (love) you! Please accept our apologies for any misunderstandings.
A sexy female nerd. A non-sexy female nerd is a "nerdle".
"Damn! That librarian is such a nerdette!"
1) 1974-1978 The main character in THE SIX MLLION DOLLAR MAN television series, played by Lee Majors. Steve Austin was an astronaut, but he got all smashed up upon re-entry. The US government said they would re-build him into a super strong and fast bionic cyborg if he would agree to work as a secret agent. Not wanting to be a fucked-up cripple for the rest of his life -- he agreed!
SMDM won a Golden Globe Award.
2) "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. Born in 1965 as Steve Williams, probably borrowed his name from the character above. In 1990 he enrolled in Chris Adams' wrestling school. In 1991 he made his WCW debut as "Stunning" Steve Austin. He is 6f 2i and 252 pounds. He has held all kinds of professional wrestling titles, and has now become an actor.
3) A Rap/Hip Hop artist. Album: "800 lb. Gorilla", Top Song: "Bussa Move". Being that he is on the "Bioniq Labs" label (a division of Universal) I would assume that he also borrowed his name from the $6 million man (or else Universal decided to play off it).
1) The Six Million dollar Man started out cool, and ended up shit.
2) Starred in THE LONGEST YARD (2005) as Guard Dunham.
Is currently cast in the filming of THE CONDEMNED.
3) 2006 Dallas Observer Music Awards, "Best Rap/Hip Hop Artist 2006".
"No wonder Steve Austin won the WCW & WWE Championships dude -- forget about steroids, he's BIONIC! Do THEY know?"
"Gladiator" = "Glad he ate her", ie, a man who enjoys eating pussy.
He's gladiator, and so is she!
The Goddess of Agnostics.
"I'm an Agnostic; I worship Agnos". A jokey slang which really means "I don't worship any person. I live my life based on PROVABLE reality. Yes, this or that might hypothetically be true. I can't prove that Santa Claus does NOT exist. But, on the other hand, I can't prove that Santa Claus DOES exist, so why should I BELIEVE in him? Should I let my life be ruled by something that is NOT proven to exist? NO! Thank you for listening, and YOU may live however YOU want to (as long as you don't hurt others). Peace, Love & Freedom my friend.
A sexy young woman who frequently gets cum in her muffin.
Elissa is quite the cummuffin!
Before you read my questions, realize that I do NOT want to be offensive or anger provoking, just THOUGHT provoking. THINK! If you are offended or angry, that is your choice, not mine.
IF God can do anything, and if God does NOT want anyone to sin, then why doesn't He stop people from sinning? OR, Why didn't He create all people to not WANT to sin, and therefore do NOT sin?
Even if God is real, that doesn't mean that all popular ideas about Him are real.