1. The term used to identify when society as we know it will de-evolve. As prices rise, this time approaches closer.
2. A joke the rich find particularly amusing. They typically laugh about this while driving their SUVs and Escalades.
3. Source of panic attacks, high stress, and sudden interest, used by various media sources to get people's attention.
1. The way gas prices are now, we can expect things to end in about two or three years.
2. I say Carruthers, do you care about gas prices? Me either! Ha ha ha!
3. Gas prices are expected to rise, be sure to tune in later today as we discuss this topic of which we will have no solutions, and give you more to gripe over.
A fictional idea, that a guy can spray himself with some crappy scent and suddenly women are drawn to him like Oprah to fries. The term is synonymous with complete crap.
Bob: Hey Joe, did you hear? I won the lottery!
Joe: Oh yeah? I didn't know you had the Axe effect!
A combination between probably and possibly, used to indicate the likelihood of an event or decision, more than possibly but less than probably.
Are you going to clean the toilet? Prosably, because I know it needs to be done, but it'll only get filthy again.
How the word "buses" is spelled by teachers-to-be in South Carolina, specifically one Ms. Houser. A fine example of what our education system is coming to.
Your son's behavior was very good today! He only lost two busses on his chart. Hopefully he won't lose any busses tomorrow!
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.