A combination of 'for real', used in two ways
1] In agreement to a statement
2] "Are you serious?"
1] John: Dude, everyone thinks Paris Hilton
is so hot, but that hoe
Alex: Freal! She is fug
2] John: Last night, I forgot to study, so I flunked that test!
Alex: Freal? That sucks!
A cruel and unusual punishment for children and teens, grades 4-9, in which a fat hospital nurse will come to your class and teach you about sex using various objects, including a banana and a condom.
Alex: "I can't wait until gym class!"
John: "SYKE! We have family life today"
Alex: "This sucks, that fat hoe teaches what I learned in the locker room!"
November 08, 2006
A Facebook or Myspace status designed specifically to make yourself look cool or to have someone notice you in order to get them to talk to you; specifically someone who wouldn't normally do so. Such status' are too long, too descriptive and include inside jokes that no one understands.
People may include 1. a crush, 2. someone older, 3. someone you're mad at but don't want to directly confront, 4. no one in particular
Similar to the notice me e-mail
1. "Alex is SO HAPPY HE GOT TO GO TO THE SMOG CONCERT IT WAS SO COOL HOW THE LEAD SINGER TOUCHED MY HAND WHILE HE WAS SINGING AND I HAD SO MUCH FUN WITH JOHN, HEATHER, ALLISSA, ERIN, AARON AND BRANDON!"
2. "John has so much fun in class today because he had a substitute teacher and she was so funny! LOL I was laughing so hard and I still can't stop. LOL... "PIZZA!" Haha omgg lol!"
3. "Alex is thinking that if you say you are going to hang out with someone you should hang out with them instead of saying you're going to, making plans and then at the last minute cancelling them to hang out with someone else preventing me from getting to go out tonight because I cancelled other plans for those plans."
4. "John is totally in love with a girl... I love her long blonde hair (about 12 inches long with brown streaks), and her perfectly french manicured fingers and her laugh and her school schedule even... first period science, second period math, third period chorus, fourth period photo, fifth period history, sixth period gym, seventh period english
5. "Alex is so glad he went last night, but will leave it at that to prevent a Notice Me Status."
Slang for champagne, made "famous" by a line in Lady Sovereign's song 'Love Me or Hate Me'
John: Dude, wtf
was Lady Sovereign
saying when she sang "I don't like drinkin' fancy champy, I'll stick with Heineken beers?"
Alex: She doesn't like champagne, only beer.