Schmagooglians (sh-mah-goo-glee-ans) /noun/:
1. Useless or unnessicary decorations on a bag or item of clothing.
2. A collection of small, random items, often cute and shiny.
3. Used to describe the unknown contents of an item
1. " Oh, I don't like that jacket with the sequins, charms, pom-poms and embroidery...far too much schmagooglians for my taste.
2. She likes to collect buttons, paperclips, pebbles and other schmagooglians.
3. I sure love these cookies, I don't know what kind of schmagooglians they put in it but I'm sure hooked on them!