Acronym for Urban Dictionary is a Fucking Asshole.
UDIAFA is ascribed to the lame-ass Urban Dictionary website by people who have been able to easily submit definitions in the past but for reasons that are never explained, are unable to post a particular definition. This is particularly frustrating when the Urban Dictionary user has had a number of pathetic, senseless or meaningless terms accepted before, but tries 20-25 times to have another term accepted but is unsuccessful, though the term is no more inane than the ones he has had accepted without hassle in the past, and no reason is give by the dumbass website (UDIAFA) why the term has not been accepted.
An Urban Dictionary user tries to post the term:
Oaf, laze-head (n.)
One of Bainz, Byrne, Compton, Horse, Roof or Swain; or an individual resembling one of the aforesaid in character or personality. (n.)
Example of usage: "Hell, look at them bums!"
tags: baws, wount, beer, booze, cheap, sleep, milwaukee's best, bainz, byrne
... but the term is never accepted and no reasons are given by the website (UDIAFA) why it's been rejected.
He's got big nuts.
Acronym for Urban Dictionary is a Big Dummy. Less vulgar version of UDIAFA, likely to be spoken by very young people or by people not prone to profanity. (see UDIAFA)
UDIABD is ascribed to the lame-butt Urban Dictionary website by people who have been able to easily submit definitions in the past but for reasons that are never explained, are unable to post a particular definition. This is particularly frustrating when the Urban Dictionary user has had a number of pathetic, senseless or meaningless terms accepted before, but tries 10-15 times to have another term accepted and is unsuccessful, though the term is no more inane than the ones he has had accepted without hassle in the past, and no reason is given by the dumb website (UDIABD) why the term has not been accepted.
An Urban Dictionary user tries to post the term:
Nickname of Mike Ass.
Known as Sherbet Yodi, a late-grade-school- or young-middle-school-aged boy named Mike Ass who developed the nickname because his favorite ice cream was sherbet and his favorite Star Wars character was Yoda. As his friends insisted that sherbet was not real ice cream and said that Yoda was a dork, they began to mockingly call him Sherbet Yodi, and his nickname was solidified. Exhausted after some time of enduring the ridiculing moniker, Mike Ass (aka Sherbet Yodi) kicked one of the gang of friends in the groin and insisted they refer to him by his birth name. This, at least to a notable degree, worked; from that point forward he was primarily addressed and referred to by his real name. In the end, ironically, the boy, contemplating his given name, decided he preferred Sherbet Yodi.
Example: "Ya know, Sherbet Yodi's real name is Mike Ass."
tags: Mike Ass, Yoda, sherbet, nut-kick, Comtpon
... but the definition is never accepted, and no reasons are given by the website (UDIABD) why it's been rejected.
An argument that goes nowhere. Though a person believes he or she is arguing a point, the argument does not progress because the individual provides the same point for the effect as he/she does for the cause (i.e., the effect is just the cause stated in different words). In short, what is given as the effect is already made obvious--either overtly or implicitly--by the supporting reason provided.
To say, "I didn't like that movie because it was really bad," is to provide a premise in support of the opinion that goes without saying. It goes without saying that if one does not like the movie, he/she will not believe the movie is good. Likewise, statements such as "I am Bainz, so I am drunk," "I enjoy listening to music when I study because music helps me to study," and "I wear Fant-Ho shades because they're the best shades" are equally circular in nature. A true argument would supply support that explains WHY Bainz is always drunk, HOW music helps the person's study habits, and WHAT makes Fant-Ho shades better than other brands.
Dumb people write circular arguments.
Swain stated the obvious when he made the circular argument, "I am Swain; therefore, I am a clown-bitch." I was like, duh!
1. Unintentional enunciation of "Suck my cock" spoken by a male in the throes of amorous passion, thus the guttural, heavy tone and pronunciation. The command or suggestion made by a male to his female partner, "Suck my cock," as enunciated when lying on his back and feeling viscerally amorous. Often spoken when the male perceives he will be mounted and wishes to first be blown or, when making out, realizes his partner does not have blowing on her mind. (Research shows "Zugg my gogg" to be one of the most frequently spoken phrases during foreplay.)
2. Unintentional enunciation of "Suck my cock" spoken by a male whose nose is markedly plugged up, often due to allergies, a cold, or the flu. The command or suggestion made by a nasally stuffed-up male to his female partner, "Suck my cock," as enunciated when lying on his back and feeling viscerally amorous. Often spoken when the congested male perceives he will be mounted and wishes to first be blown or, when making out, realizes his partner does not have blowing on her mind. (Def. 2 is not as commonly recognized as Def. 1 and is less frequently spoken; some speculate this is due to the relatively low likelihood of a guy who is ailing from a cold, a sinus infection, or allergies requesting a blow from his partner.)
1. He had been squeezing her ass for so long as she kissed his neck and stoked his cobb through his jeans that he finally could not stand it a moment longer and uttered, 'Zugg my gogg.'
2. Though he had been laid up for days in bed with the flu, when Sarah came in and began to undress, bending to pick up her shoes off the floor, Craig, feeling intensely randy despite his illness, pleaded nasally to his wife, 'Ah yeah, zugg my gogg.'
(adj.) A term which describes an amorous individual or a horny (slang) person. Of a person whose actions are dictated by an amorous disposition; the term can describe either the (1) individual or the (2) action.
Of an action occuring (or of the person performing the action) of which the ultimate goal is to get laid.
1. Dude, did you see Bainz gettin' all over Polls? He is completely on the Rand.
2. Swain's attempt to get Suzy in the car was totally on the Rand.
1. (adj.) unintentional mispronunciation of the word "drunk" (when used as an adjective, inappropriate for usage as a verb), normally because the inebriated person is unable to correctly pronounce the appropriate word
2. (adj.) intentional mispronunciation of the word "drunk" when used as an adjective because the person saying it, usually a bum, thinks it is humorous
1. As I stumbled into the backseat, I reached for another Milwaukee's Best and said to Roof, "Shi-att, Bainz is so donk!"
2. When I walked through the Pender dancehall doors, Swain greeted me and said, "Man, Lode brought his bottle o' Old Man tonight; he's gonna be so donk."